Saturday, August 10, 2013

Color my Heart meets Laughing Lola

Well I've been preparing for swaps AND vacation (who planned so much to do in so little time) .  So to say l8ife around here has been frazzled would be a colossal understatement. So today on the eve of our departure the whole house is still quiet and I though to myself hmmm I know I won't be able to play along but I wonder what is going on over at some AND I have two cards that I absolutely LOVE prepped for a swap !!!! So here they are which one do you like best ? 






Check out all the Laughing Lola inspiration here Color my Heart

For this card I used Laughing Lola Paper Pack
Paisley Perfect Stamp Set
Shimmer Trim
Grey & Black glitter pack
Cricut Artiste

5 comments:

  1. I love the reversible dresses! I think I like the black dress on the purple background better because it pops! But they are both very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Gretchen, I like the "little black dress" just a bit better. Great cards with that sentiment! So glad you linked up at Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little dresses and I like the multi-print dress on the purple print paper. It really pops as the larger print atop the smaller print works for me. Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both cards! The cute little dresses go perfectly with this paper pack, the silver glitter and your sentiment. Thanks for playing the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete